Make Creative Word your go-to transcription Agency in the UK
At Creative Word we provide audio transcription services and translation of audio and video files in over 80 languages.
Transcription is the representation of speech in a written format, which can then be translated.
Subtitling is also offered in numerous languages which can be laid to time codes and inserted into the original file to meet your full audio/visual requirements.
The Transcription process can take two different forms:
- Straight Transcription – A basic transcription in the same language as the audio. A qualified transcriber will listen to the audio and log exactly what is spoken, word for word, with time codes.
- Transcription and Translation – When a translation of the audio is required, there are 2 options;
- The transcriber will transcribe the audio in the language spoken with time codes. A linguist will then translate the transcribed file into the requested language inserting the translation into the correct time codes.
- A linguist in the requested language can translate the audio file directly, omitting the original language.
- Subtitling – When a video requires subtitles, our experienced Subtitlers work with both our transcription and translation teams to create subtitles in more than 80 languages.
We can provide our video and audio transcription services with any of the following formats:
Focus Group Transcription
CD - DVD
Micro and Mini Cassette
Windows Media Player
Our Transcribers and Subtitlers
Our qualified and experienced Transcribers, Content Writers and Subtitlers work together to create complete solutions for our clients.
Alongside our translation team, they are able to deliver a comprehensive service covering all areas of video, audio and digital to ensure our clients receive a complete and publishable file.